Options

"TableData 2000000001 does not exist."

ramon_navramon_nav Member Posts: 25
edited 2013-07-01 in NAV Three Tier
When I open the NAV 7 database on my local NAV Development Client I get the error above. The only way to avoid this error seems to be granting db-owner rights to my account.

Does anyone know how to avoid this error without granting dbo rights to the user?

Comments

• Options
    Johannes_NielsenJohannes_Nielsen Member Posts: 206
    Hmm, before anything else, I would take a coffee break while the client Recompiles all objects.
    Best regards / Venlig hilsen
    Johannes Sebastian
    MB7-840,MB7-841
  • Options
    afarrafarr Member Posts: 287
    I have setup NAV 2013 databases for quite a few different clients.
    However, there is one client where I am getting this error when accessing a database in the Dev Environment. This happens for all users and all NAV 2013 databases.

The NAV build is 34664, Italian localization, no application hotfixes applied
    Client and NAV Server are on the same machine, SQL Server 2008 R2 is on a different machine. Both machines are Win 2008 R2 64-bit.

There is a Navison 4.02 database on the same SQL Server, but the NAV 4.02 client is not installed on 64-bit machines. Could the NAV 4.02 database be causing this problem, and what can we do about it?

I setup a user with public server role (in SQL), and assigned it to the database in SQL with public role.
    User is setup in NAV with SUPER role, and can login to RTC without problem

On opening database in Dev Environment (using Windows authentication) the error below comes up. There are no messages in the Event Viewer.

TableData 2000000001 does not exist.

I recompiled all objects, and it made no difference. There were just 5 codeunits that did not compile, the error for all 5 being “Could not load the selected type library.”

If I assign the db-owner role, or the sysadmin server role, then I can open the database without problem in the Dev. Env.
    Of course, I would not like to give users those roles, but for now it’s the only alternative.
    Alastair Farrugia