Options

Giro and Giro Plus Credit transfers in Sweden

fred69fred69 Member Posts: 16
edited 2015-04-14 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,
One of our customers asked us to "merge" what we have done for him here in France with a swedish Dynamics NAV localization. This work has been done and we are now preparing the training. One topic is related to the payments. We heard about the Giro and/or PlusGiro credit transfers. I spent some time on Internet with my friend Google but couldn't find any documentation about how it works in NAV. I may be wrong but I guess that :
- we will need to set up one or more "Payment export format" and fill in the "Payment Export Format" on each bank account.
- the file is being created by the "Export Payment File" action on the Payment Journal.

I had a look at the "Cronus Sverige" company but nothing seems to be provided in standard (whereas we have file formats for SEPA transfers).

My questions :
1. Am I wrong with what I guess above ? Am I missing something ?
2. Are there any resources I may download anywhere in order to understand the (for me) specific Giro and GiroPlus transfers and/or how it works in NAV ?
3. Does Microsoft provide some XMLPorts for these file formats ?
4. Is there anything else specific to these payment transfers (I mean something else than just the file format) that we need to face ?

We will be running Dynamics NAV2013R2 (Rollup 13).

Thanks a lot for your help.