Options

Print Page button - no default Style Sheet

2»

Comments

• Options
    lastgentleman76lastgentleman76 Member Posts: 7
    Hi again:

Hi again:

Excuse me for my ignorance, but I don't know a lot about SQL, and finally I found the form 690 called "Manage Style Sheets" \:D/ but when I click on it appears a message like this: "You do not have permission to run the "Manage Style sheets" form. Contact the system manager if you need to have your permissions changed". #-o I have saw my user role and I have the role called "Super" and this role has all permissions, so I don't understand why the system doesn't let me open this form. Do you think I should change or add another permission at the role of my user id?

Sorry by my insistence but really I need to do this change in Nav for improve performance in managing our information.

Thanks
  • Options
    afarrafarr Member Posts: 287
    If you've got the SUPER role, you could still get a permission error if your licence doesn't include the functionality that you're trying to use. However, for style sheets it seems that all you need is granule 3010 Basic GL, which must be included in any licence.

1. In your SUPER role, is the Company blank (i.e. it applies to all companies), or is it restricted to a particular company?

2. Can you (or someone else) synchronise security, i.e. go to Tools - Security - Database Logins (or Windows Logins), highlight your user, then go to Tools - Security - Synchronise Single Login.

3. Can you confirm that your licence has granule 3010 (it would be very surprising if it didn't).

Maybe someone else can shed light on why this permission error comes up.
    Alastair Farrugia
  • Options
    lastgentleman76lastgentleman76 Member Posts: 7
    Hi:

I give up ](*,) , I don't know what happen with my Nav I have checked every steps you said me and all is ok. In my super role the company is blank (we have three companies in this Nav). I have confirmed in the license information if it has the granule 3010, and yes, it has. And finally I have sincronized my login with database, but the message remains still. I don't know what else I can do.

I thank very much to you by your patience, but unfortunately I couldn't do anything. :(

Regards from Mexico.
  • Options
    NavichickNavichick Member Posts: 1
    Good Morning,

I am trying to figure out what style sheet has to be set up in NAV2009 Classic Client to be able to use the Send To Recipient as Attachment function on Orders in Role Tailored Client... We currently have all the default style sheets in the Database but I need NAV to use Outlook to send this attachment to clients and the HTML style sheet is not working?

Any advice on what style sheet to use and how to go about setting this up in my database would be much appreciated. :)
  • Options
    jlandeenjlandeen Member Posts: 524
    I have just had this same problem in Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 and the simple solution provided by Tomas above seemed to clear things up.

Basically:
    1) Open NAV Classic Client's Object Designer
    2) Delete all Records in Send-To Program and Style Sheet tables
    3) Run Codeunit 403 "Application Launche Management"

This seemed to fix the issue.
    Jeff Landeen - Sr. Consultant
    Epimatic Corp.

http://www.epimatic.com
  • Options
    rkucharrkuchar Member Posts: 33
    JasminkaT wrote:
    This means that the GUID value of your program might be incorrect

So for any of the application names below (word, excel, IE) that reports this error, you can do the following

In classic client, open send-to program table and you'll see a list like this one:
    Program ID Executable Parameter Name
    {00024500-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} EXCEL.EXE %1 Microsoft Excel
    {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} WINWORD.EXE %1 Microsoft Word
    {7B2AE575-8FF8-4761-9612-D72C447623B8} IEXPLORE.EXE %1 Internet Explorer

You need to replace the value of the programid wiht the key name of hte applciation on your pc
    (typically found in registry editor, under something like: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\AppID\)

The error implies always only one thing, that there is no default style sheet for that particular programid. It might also mean the program id is wrongly mapped, and this value will typically change with versions.

Just wanted to say that I ran into this problem today. I had all the style sheets setup in the "Manage Style Sheets page" but the "print page" was not working. I ran the send-to program table above and found that the Program ID / key / code was different for IEXPLORE.EXE. I changed it in the table to match this and now it works! \:D/ Thank you, you wonderful Mibuso gurus! :thumbsup: