Options

ADCS 4.0 SP3: Error starting Navision VT100plugin service

AHendriksAHendriks Member Posts: 3
Hello,

After installing ADCS from Navision4.0 SP3 and starting the Navision VT100Plugin as a service I get the following error in the event log:

Description:
Internal Error in Navision VT100Plugin
Object : mdlInitialize
Error No : 7B
Description : Error occured in Plugin Main
Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

The last event is that the service is started.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    jorgecphjorgecph Member Posts: 26
    SP3 ADCS uses a very different way to connect to the NAS (one of the changes is that there is no more CSS), and several new registry settings are needed.

My first guess would be that you are missing the new RequestPortNumber key under "Application Servers" in the registry.

Remove your installation and re-install the SP3, this should solve your problem.
    Hi

Where can i find a description of these new settings, the ADCS manual is not updated on the CD.

and i can´t get it work ither.

/Thonny
    Thonny Birch
  • Options
    detlefdetlef Member Posts: 38
    Hi

Where can i find a description of these new settings, the ADCS manual is not updated on the CD.

and i can´t get it work ither.

/Thonny
    Hi Thonny
    You can find the updated doc on the SP3 download page.

Does anyone know where to find the ADCS fob and Codeunit1_Procedure99.txt?

Cheers
    Detlef
  • Options
    AHendriksAHendriks Member Posts: 3
    Thank you jorgecph!

Uninstalling the SP2 version didn't remove all old registries. After removing them manually and reinstalling ADCS SP3, the service runs without errors.

Br,
    AHendriks