With the help of the unitop mobile iPad app you can consult and edit role-based data of your ERP solution Microsoft Dynamics NAV quite easily while you are out of office.
The roles available in Microsoft Dynamics NAV are automatically determinded and reconstructed by the unitop mobile iPad app depending on the user role. This will make it possible to take over individually adjustments from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to the unitop mobile iPad app.
If you want to get to know the scope of the unitop mobile iPad App a demo server of our Microsoft-Dynamics-NAV-2009 database is at your disposal for a first glimpse free of charge. By using a secure SSL connection you can retrieve and edit data from the demo company "Cronus".
Overview of the most important functions:
- Automatic reconstruction of the respective user role
- Show, edit and create role-based data
- Display reports
- Retrieve notifications
- Show customers, contacts or vendors on map
- Use of pin-code for entering the app
- Flick over the screen to navigate
- Cutomizability of the app interface
- Incremental synchronization of master data
- User dependent rights from Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Dynamic search function
In order to learn more about the possibilities how to use the unitop mobile iPad app or unitop mobile iPhone app within your company or for more information, please visit our website: www.GOB.de/en/unitop-mobile.
(Please note the Microsoft license agreement)
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.