NAV2009 Page Personalisation Duplication

leegeorgeHughesleegeorgeHughes Member Posts: 26
edited 2015-06-01 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

Quick question Re Profile Personalisation

Customer is running 2009R2 RTC (6.0.38655.0) - In the role center there are a couple of different paths we can use to get to the Customer List (Page 22). - (COMPANYNAME_14052015/Home/Customers), (COMPANYNAME/Departments/Sales & Marketing/Order Processing/Customers)

It would appear that if we log in using the configure switch

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\RoleTailored Client\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.exe" -configure -profile:"PROFILENAME"

We have to go into each "customer List" and apply the changes we require. - Even though it is only 1 page!

If i look at the "profile Metadata" table there are multiple entries for the same profile ID and Page ID but theres a different Personlization Id for each modified page

What i want it to do is to modify the Page ONCE for the profile and no matter what route we use to get to the page it should always have the same personalization - how do i do this???????

Kind Regards

Lee

Comments

• simeon0816simeon0816 Member Posts: 12
    Each Page already has it's own "Personalization", hence the three different Personalization ID's in the Profile Metadata Table. Go in using your "-configure" and change all three of them to appear as you want. Or just hard code them to the Customer List Page. What changes are you trying to make?