Options

Manufacturing : Reservation not deleted

S0918423470S0918423470 Member Posts: 159
Hi all,

I have problem :

When i run batch job to planning Calculate Plan - Plan. Wksh., if i have quantity in inventory for forecast item, in the table Reservation Entry there is one line that was reserved with Reservation Status : Surplus, Source type : 32. Pb happens when i make a transfer order for this item, i specify Lot No in Item Tracking window : i have error message

You cannot enter '32:0,,1470' in RecordID. The cursor is front of the invalid character.

The pb caused by the record in T337.

When this record will be deleted ??? How can i solve this pb???

Thanks,
HN

Comments

• Options
    Anybody have any ideas about that?? Pls help me ](*,)
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    I can't solve it, but I can tell you its not nice.

|The message looks like an option form an option string has been removed. In this case it looks extremely bad, because it looks like someone has actually deleted (or renamed table 32).

My guess is this (and if I am right, then your database is pretty much destroyed, and you will need to restore from a backup).

Someone was in the table designer and looking at Table 32 (Item ledger entry). The some how pressed F2 to set the table to edit mode, and then thinking they were about to search for a new table, instead entered a new table number, and the number was in the available range (say 50,000 or so) and then when asked to rename, they pressed YES.

This rename works in part, it renames the table, and moves the data, and changes some field relations, but not everywhere.

There is a slight change you can go and find the old tabel and rename it back, but don't count on it. Anyway go to the table designer and see if table 32 is still there.

There are other things that could cause this, such as mis use of variants, or even some bizare code, but it is not looking good.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    navisi0nenavisi0ne Member Posts: 36
    mhmh I already saw that error message before ... :-k

infact, I searched in partnersource and found a knowledge base. If you are a partner you can do the same and find the fix.
  • Options
    navisi0nenavisi0ne Member Posts: 36
  • Options
    Thank you so much about your informations, i will try to find [-o<

HN
  • Options
    I can't solve it, but I can tell you its not nice.

|The message looks like an option form an option string has been removed. In this case it looks extremely bad, because it looks like someone has actually deleted (or renamed table 32).

My guess is this (and if I am right, then your database is pretty much destroyed, and you will need to restore from a backup).

Someone was in the table designer and looking at Table 32 (Item ledger entry). The some how pressed F2 to set the table to edit mode, and then thinking they were about to search for a new table, instead entered a new table number, and the number was in the available range (say 50,000 or so) and then when asked to rename, they pressed YES.

This rename works in part, it renames the table, and moves the data, and changes some field relations, but not everywhere.

There is a slight change you can go and find the old tabel and rename it back, but don't count on it. Anyway go to the table designer and see if table 32 is still there.

There are other things that could cause this, such as mis use of variants, or even some bizare code, but it is not looking good.

um, my database is ok, T32 is alright , the pb happens when the systems(in the codeunit to get id record) finds the record with Source type : 32 they through the error message.

I tested on 4.0 Sp3 standard the problem is the same. ](*,)