Error while running the Production Schedule Codeunit in 4.0

ajaybabuChajaybabuCh Member Posts: 208
Hi

This is Ajay. When I am running the codeunit (5500 - Production Schedule Management) Production Schedule in Navision 4.0 , It raises the following error

The table "Subtitle" uses the non existent filter "<AUTOMATICALLY>".
The filter entry ist correct to "<always>".

Can anybody give me the solution.

Regards
Ajay
Ajay

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I had this problem few years ago. It is conflict between gantt automation for Axapta and for Navision. Try to unregister the gantt automation for axapta (in the axapta folder) through regsvr32 /u.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ajaybabuChajaybabuCh Member Posts: 208
    Thank you Kine

The thing is I don't have Axapta in my system. I have both the versions

Navision 3.7 and Navision 4.0 in my pc.

Can u please tell me the solution.

Regards
    Ajay
    Ajay
    In my case I had Axapta and Navision installed on same PC. Because I had same errors, after some time I tried to run VisualStudio debugger and tried to debug the process of running the gantt dll. In the process window I saw that there is initialized the dll from axapta directory and after that the dll from Navision directory (it is very interesting that there were initialized 2 dlls with same names but another path, it seems that the dlls have same GUID). I unregistered the Axapta dll and Navision dll and registered only the Navision dll. After that, all worked...

Try to search for another copy of the vcgantt.ocx on your pc and try to unregister it...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ajaybabuChajaybabuCh Member Posts: 208
    Thank you kine

=D>

Its working

Regards

Ajay
    Ajay
    You have found another copy of the dll or you only re-registered the dll?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • florynxflorynx Member Posts: 81
    My error says "could not create an instance..."
    I looked in the ProdSched variable declaration and it says Unknown Automation Server.Unknown Class

So where can I find this vcgantt.ocx? Does It appear in the list with another name because seems like I don't have it?

thanks
    You can see it as:

NETRONIC VARCHART XGantt

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\Client400SP3\vcgantt.ocx
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    Thank you kine for answering me so fast.

The problem is i dont have NETRONIC VARCHART XGantt in Navision's automation list.
    I did a search for the vcgantt.ocx and not found either, but I managed to get this file from an Axapta distribution, registered it and I got the same message when I try to run the CU 5500 in Navision.

I have NAV4 SP2. Think we need the SP 3?
    1) Don't use the ocx from Axapta! Unregister it, else you will have problems...
    2) The ocx is on the NAV install CD, but you need to change the install options (custom install) if you want to have it installed. I am not sure, if it is part of the standard installation.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    kine wrote:
    1) Don't use the ocx from Axapta! Unregister it, else you will have problems...
    2) The ocx is on the NAV install CD, but you need to change the install options (custom install) if you want to have it installed. I am not sure, if it is part of the standard installation.

Ok I will unregister the ocx from axapta.
    I cannot re-install navision, I must make this CU work on several clients with NAV4 SP2 so where can I find the ocx and how to register it?
    All I need is the vcgantt.ocx file?
    you can find the OCX in "\Client\program files\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\Client\" folder on NAV install CD. You just needs to copy it into the folder and register it (regsvr32).
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    kine wrote:
    you can find the OCX in "\Client\program files\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\Client" folder on NAV install CD. You just needs to copy it into the folder and register it (regsvr32).

I copied the vcgantt.ocx to client folder of the running Navision and I get the message:
    Load library("vcgantt.ocx") failed. The required modul was not found.

Do I need to re-install Navision? because this is not the desired solution for me..it will take a lot of time

yhanks
    Ah, I forgot, there is "NavisionGanttServer.exe" and "NavisionGanttServer.exe.manifest" in the same install directory. Copy it and register it too. You need also "vcgmbs.dll", "vcpane32u.dll", "vcwin32u.dll" and "VXCSV32u.dll" (same dir, same procedure).

(this is my 4000st post... \:D/ )
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
    Hello,

have you solved your problems?

Could you please take a look to this post regarding similar problems on Gant Server NAV 5.00. I have no errors but not the correct language.

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... highlight=

Thank you very much

Andy
    Hello,

I think to have solved also my problem copy all 7 files that you wrote from version Italian to version Swiss.

Thank you very very much
    Do you think that there could be problems copying these files:
    - vcgant.ocx
    - NavisionGanttServer.exe"
    - "NavisionGanttServer.exe.manifest"
    - "vcgmbs.dll"
    - "vcpane32u.dll"
    - "vcwin32u.dll"
    - "VXCSV32u.dll"
    from two different localizations.
    These files are used also for others things or only for Gant Server?

Thank you

Andy