PHP with NAV 2015 webservice on WINDOWS AZURE issue

pigeonseekerpigeonseeker Member Posts: 6
edited 2015-10-02 in NAV Three Tier
Thanks to this blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/freddyk/archive ... m-php.aspx

I have done numbers of PHP applications that manage to communicate with webservices on NAV 2009R2, NAV 2013, and NAV 2013R2. All the NAV servers are on premises.

Now I have a customers with NAV 2015, and they want it run on cloud.
I thought it will be just the same, until I encounter this very familiar error:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [WSDL] SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from <Azure webservice URL> : Start tag expected, '<' not found in D:\home\site\wwwroot\

And as usual, I know its about the NTLM Authentication, which is already explained in the blog.
I met the same error so many times, and the solution is just the same.

But now I don't know what to do, because I've done what has to be done (or at least things that I know from the blog)...But the error remains.

I already try solution from this blog as well:
http://blog.artea.info/ms-nav-web-servi ... ding-data/

The error still occurred.

I think its because the server is on AZURE, so I might have problem with the authentication? I don't know.
Could someone give me advise with the problem?

Because this is my first time working with AZURE, and this is my first client trying to use the server on cloud. We've been trying hard to convince this client to get on cloud. I don't want to jeopardize the ERP implemantation because of this problem, because they really like the solution offered.

Comments

• MarijnMarijn Member Posts: 69
    Same story here. I have made quite a few applications using PHP and NAV webservices. Usually flipping the NTLM property is enough to solve any problems. Some time ago I deployed my PHP application on Google App Engine. And I can't get it to work with NAV. I am no expert on this, but NTLM is based on a handshake or something, while Google only allows single connections. I am afraid this is a showstopper. I am not sure whether Azure is alike, but it might give you a clue.
  • michiel75michiel75 Member Posts: 1
    Same story here any solution yet?