Your experience with Linkfresh

Dimus2304Dimus2304 Member Posts: 2
edited 2015-09-28 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

We are looking for a partner in a fresh produce industry to implement NAV2015 in the US and I was just wondering if you can share your experience with Linkfresh in the US or Canada, specifically:
1. Quality and relevance of their NAV Linkfresh product.
2. Your experience dealing with the company.
3. Your experience with the implementation project done by Linkfresh.
3. Did they follow any project methodology when implementing a project?
4. Did they show the knowledge of the industry?

Thank you for your feedback.

Comments

• blackc2004blackc2004 Member Posts: 16
    Hi there,

I can give you a referral to Linkfresh. I've been working with them for nearly 5 years now and they are a great group. I worked with a major produce import/export company based in Los Angeles and we were one of their first USA clients. I was the PM for the implementation on our side for 10 different legal entities in 3 countries.

During my experience I've worked with a few other VARs and found Linkfresh to be one of the most responsive as far as customer requests, modifications, etc. They do great work in documenting what you're requesting and making sure you get exactly what you need. I really liked the way that there's a lot of back and forth discussion when the client is asking for changes. They really try to understand your end goal to make sure the mod is done correctly, unlike other VARs that just sort of take a stab at what they think you want.

1. Quality and relevance of their NAV Linkfresh product.

We found their product to be very relevant for our industry. They had nearly all the features we were expecting and took very little customization to get our processes up and running. Our company did put a lot of customization into other areas though because of the nature of our specific business, and I believe they've actually taken some of those mods and put them into their core product (don't quote me on that).

2. Your experience dealing with the company.

They are very responsive to requests, have a very sharp team of people and are great to deal with overall

3. Your experience with the implementation project done by Linkfresh.

Implementation is done very well, the project is coordinated very professionally and they make sure that you're truly ready to go-live before the trigger is pulled. They keep the Project Champions in the loop as to status and make sure that any issues are dealt with timely to keep the project on track. Lots of great documentation as well.

3. Did they follow any project methodology when implementing a project?

They have some great PM's that are with you every step of the way and making sure you're on schedule and on budget.

4. Did they show the knowledge of the industry?

Great knowledge of the produce industry, when we wanted to switch to pooled pricing, they were much more knowledgable about the process then we were and they taught us a lot! We found that a lot of the other produce industry terms we didn't have to teach them as we had other VARs in the past, so the project went much smoother because of this.

If you'd like to have a direct phone conversation to follow up or ask any other questions, I'd be more then happy too. As you can tell, I really like Linkfresh and what they've brought to the table for the produce industry as regards to Dynamics NAV.