Design Report problem

RickyJohnsonRickyJohnson Member Posts: 3
edited 2015-09-29 in NAV Three Tier
before say something i create new topic because i dont know the keyword for my problem so i guess
i create new one

i have problem in reportin in SQL report builder 14 because im using navision 2015
in RTC client i have sales line, only 1 item
but in my report output i want my border filled with blank space
example

| Item | Description |
| 1000 | Rim |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |

max space for 1 page is 10, if item < 10 i want blank space like that, that applies for next page too,
any property to setting that? or i have to work in C/AL Code?

Comments

• mrealm1mrealm1 Member Posts: 15
    If you are looking to have 10 lines print, regardless of the number of item records then base the section off a temporary table (record) and insert the appropriate number of blank lines so that you have a number divisible by 10 (think multi-page. The one catch with this is to make sure that none of the row elements CanGrow or CanShrink as that will throw off the sizing. I have seen some write the reports with an image for the background that has the lined sections.
  • RickyJohnsonRickyJohnson Member Posts: 3
    mrealm1 wrote:
    If you are looking to have 10 lines print, regardless of the number of item records then base the section off a temporary table (record) and insert the appropriate number of blank lines so that you have a number divisible by 10 (think multi-page. The one catch with this is to make sure that none of the row elements CanGrow or CanShrink as that will throw off the sizing. I have seen some write the reports with an image for the background that has the lined sections.

i stil dont understand what do you mean sir, can you explain more detail, what i have to do.