Invisible lines on RTC List Page?

Andy_SmithAndy_Smith Member Posts: 31
edited 2015-09-28 in NAV Three Tier
Running 2013 R2 rollup 17

I have behavior where list pages sometimes aren't displaying all the lines available in the table/filter range. Some quirks to the behavior:

One of the pages in question is filtered. If the filter is expanded using the downward caret by the filter area then the missing rows show up. If you leave the expanded filter up, close the page, then re-open it (such that it opens with the expanded filter area), the lines show up when you open the page. If the expanded filter is closed, you close the page and re-open, the lines are invisible again.

If you click or key over the "blank" records at the bottom, the record will appear. You can actually do this such that you can have gaps. I.e. row, row, row, blank, row.

If you come in to the page and the rows are missing, clicking the "refresh" does not make them appear. The database in question is a test database with only a couple users, so we know for a fact the records are not being modified by another user.

Has anybody encountered this, and if so do they know what I can do to fix this?

Comments

• Wisa123Wisa123 Member Posts: 308
    Never heard of a Problem like that.
    Are we talking about standard objects? Make sure Client/Server are on the same build.
    Austrian NAV/BC Dev
  • Andy_SmithAndy_Smith Member Posts: 31
    They should all be on the same version. I did the CU17 update myself.

It is a standard list page. We've seen it in multiple places so it's not specific to a particular page. The particular example I was looking at it when I posted was from the Lanham E-Ship "Package List" page filtered for the current shipment to list all packages included in a given shipment so it was a "custom" page, but it had nothing particularly abnormal about it. We've seen it on some standard NAV list pages as well.
  • Andy_SmithAndy_Smith Member Posts: 31
    Semi-bump, we've managed to find a page where it happens consistently, but it appears to be inconsistently occurring on all list pages, somewhat at random. The client in question has several workstations, with local NAV client installations (not over a terminal server). OS is a mix of Windows 7 and 8 with possibly a few installations of 10.