Options

Navision 2013R2 and Crm Integration Error

cacilleycacilley Member Posts: 31
edited 2015-03-25 in NAV Three Tier
I am integrating Navision to Crm and I am having an issue. I have successfully installed the connector, but the problem arises while trying to synchronize the data. I go through this synchronization order:

1. NAV Enumerated Values to Picklist1
2. NAV Currency Exchange Rates to Currency
3. NAV Units of Measure to Unit Group
4. NAV Salespeople/Purchasers to ERP System User
5. NAV Customer Card to Account
6. NAV Contact Card to Contact
7. NAV Item Card to Product
8. NAV Resource List to Product
9. NAV Sales Order to Order
10. NAV Sales Invoice to Invoice
11. NAV Posted Sales Invoice to Invoice
12. Account to NAV Customer Card
13. Contact to NAV Contact Card
14. Order to NAV Sales Order

The problem I am having is when trying to synchronize the customer card to account. It fails due to a timeout issue I am not sure why it would time out? It seems to be related to the web services for Navision, but I have checked the config file for the web services and it has a 20 min fail out time. The fail seems to occur rather quickly which leads me to believe it is an authentication issue, but I do not know from where? I have reviewed all users and they have administrative and dbo privileges. Any help is appreciated below is the event viewer error log:
The operation has timed out
--- Exception Dump ---
Caught Exception: [Microsoft.Dynamics.Integration.AdapterAbstractionLayer.AdapterException] The operation has timed out
Stack trace:
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Integration.Adapters.Nav2009.NavObjectProvider.ReadObjectKeys(DateTime modifiedDate)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Integration.Service.Tasks.MapWork.ReadObjectKeyList(DbMap map, DateTime queryDate, Int32& count)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Integration.Service.Tasks.MapWork.ProcessRecordsImplementation(OperationType operationType)

Inner Exception: [System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException] Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Stack trace:
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Integration.Adapters.Nav2009.NavIntegrationHelper.Find(String filterAttribute, String attributeValue, Integration_Service integrationService)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Integration.Adapters.Nav2009.CustomerObjectProvider.ReadDynamicObjectKeys(DateTime modifiedDate)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Integration.Adapters.Nav2009.NavObjectProvider.ReadObjectKeys(DateTime modifiedDate)

Inner Exception: [System.Net.WebException] The operation has timed out
Stack trace:
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at Integration_Customer_Card_Service.ReadMultiple(Integration_Customer_Card_Filter[] filter, String bookmarkKey, Int32 setSize)