Options

LS REtail Transactions that won't come up in statement

Calculator-01Calculator-01 Member Posts: 8
edited 2014-10-08 in NAV Three Tier
I am new to the forum and this is my first question. I'm using LS Retail with Nav 2009.
I have about 30 transactions appearing in Transactions Header, Trans Sales Entry and Trans Payment Entry that won't post. There is a ZReport reference but posted status and statement reference for half of the days transactions is missing. The Z report was run AM following morning which is common for us and Z-Report totals to the complete set of transactions - both posted and unposted. The post was done 3pm the following day but only half the transactions posted. I've tried to re-run the post with that days dates, and also tried with the dates along with start and end times to match what is unposted - but still nothing appears in the statement to post.

Comments

• Options
    nav_developmentnav_development Member Posts: 21
    Hi,

Try to verify few things before recalculating statement, you may have tried some option from below if repeated below ignore

- Statement No. should not be in table for unposted trans or there should not be any other open statement for same day and time
    - Verify date and time of unposted transaction(They might have diff date and timing in case POS date was changes)
    - Check Transaction Status table for same transaction no.(If records exist there means transaction no. has been overwritten)

Hope this will resolve your problem.
  • Options
    Calculator-01Calculator-01 Member Posts: 8
    Hi Nav-Development,
    Sorry to be so long to reply to your sugestions. I have some more information.
    All the Missing transaction DO appear in the Transaction Header Table, Transaction Sales Entry and Transaction Payment Entry - but Posting Status is blank and there is no Statement Nbr Ref - but there is a Z-Report Reference. These records DO NOT appear in the Transaction Status Table.... I have also just found the records DO appear if I click on LS REtail BackOffice->Statements->Statement Information then I click on the assist button next to "No. of Unposted Transactions". There are 234 records - which seems to be everything I am missing. But there is no option to Post them, or any information to indicate why they haven't posted or can't be posted.
  • Options
    nav_developmentnav_development Member Posts: 21
    As per my understanding there can be 2 possibilities
    1- Transaction overwritten with existing one. Did you clear POS data during this time?
    2- If you have calculated statement on blank statement no.
    - To verify above try to search for blank statement no. record in 'Open Statement' form or table. Filter blank on statement no. on open statement form and if you found check 'Unposted Sales Enties' Column. If it shows some records then first you have to clear this statement then try to recalculate.
    - Open statement table and go to top and check if there is any row added without statement no.