Options

NAV 2013 R2 with Sharepoint 2013 security Issue

amr_wafaamr_wafa Member Posts: 23
edited 2014-09-16 in NAV Three Tier
Hi All,

I'm in a project where integration between NAV 2013 R2 and SharePoint 2013 is required.
I've followed the How To videos and lots of MSDN guides to achieve it (using Web Parts and OData web service).

I've created in a SharePoint site a Customer List using OData and the customers are shown, the problem comes when I'm trying to Modify or Delete a Customer then this error comes:

The server has encountered the following error(s):

Message from External System : 'Could not validate the client concurrency token required by the service. Please provide a valid token in the client request.'.

Creating a new customer is working without any issue with all NAV validations, only when modifying or deleting records. the issue comes.

Please note that I'm using SharePoint On-Premises installation, Windows Authentication, SSL Web Client and Services. And for my BDC Model I'm using the <Credentials> Authentication mode and provided the SsoApplicationId and SsoProviderImplementation properties.

Please let me know if any more information is required to help me with the issue.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    If you want to modify or delete something then you first need to read the record to get the proper ID that identifies the record you just read. You need to re-use this ID in your modify or delete statement. This way the system wants to ensure that the record hasn't been changed by another user during your activity.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • Options
    amr_wafaamr_wafa Member Posts: 23
    Thanks for you reply,

actually I don't have any statement that I can modify even, it is the NAV OData web service that I consumed as External List in SharePoint.

If you can explain more about the modifications I need to do in the BDC file or something, it would be great.

Thanks again.