Options

Question in Dump file look not correct

makaramakara Member Posts: 25
edited 2014-04-27 in NAV Three Tier
Dear everyone, I've been spending some times on answering this question,
I found it out in DUMP file :

You create a Seminar Charge table with a Type field and a No. field.
You need to ensure that lookups always go to the GIL Account table, the Resource table, or the
Item table based on a respective type of GIL, Resource, or Item.
What should you do?
A. Only create an OptionString property on the Type field with the G/L Account, Resource, and Item values.
B. On the Type field, use the TableRelation property with a link to the No. field.
C. Create an OptionString property on the Type field with the G/L Account, Resource, and Item values. Then, on the No. field, use the TableRelation property with a link to the Type field.
D. Add code to the Type - OnLookup trigger on the Seminar Charge List page to run a GIL Account, Resource, or Item-List page.

Answer is : A

But I think the correct Answer is C,

What you think ? any idea ?

Comments

• Options
    bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    I agree that C is the better answer. But also the TableRelation should be conditional based on the value of the Type field. See the "No." field in Table 37 or 39 as an example.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • Options
    naveengournaveengour Member Posts: 22
    Hi,

The answer for that question is C. but in the dump file the answer is A that is wrong answer.

you should remember while you giving the option in the option string you should also give the table relation.
  • Options
    jacksoncharliejacksoncharlie Member Posts: 11
    I must ask from where you have got this question. The place should be legit. There are places who are providing bad data.