How to Access page Actions in C/AL?

zulqzulq Member Posts: 204
edited 2014-04-11 in NAV Three Tier
Is there any documentation as how to access all page properties in C/AL? I would like to disable certain actions if certain users are logged on if feasible?
I was thinking of using profiles and configuring them to remove the actions but according to comment from this post (http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/70829/376426.aspx) any user can configure profiles if they know the command.

Thanks.
Few years ago we were not existing and few years to come we would be in the grave! So what will benefit us in the grave?

Comments

• Wisa123Wisa123 Member Posts: 308
    As far as i know there is no way to manipulate action availability in C/AL.
    Try solving this issue by using the used Table R/W/D rights in the used Roles.
    Austrian NAV/BC Dev
  • zulqzulq Member Posts: 204
    Thanks @Wisa123, I've already decided to use the Profiles, will use the user account configure the profile and then make sure that the user doesn't have access to User Metadata, Profile Metadata. This way even if they come to learn how to do configuration, they won't be able to make changes as they will have only read permissions on these tables.
    Few years ago we were not existing and few years to come we would be in the grave! So what will benefit us in the grave?