Options

Image in RTC Page

ajay_rastogi23ajay_rastogi23 Member Posts: 5
edited 2015-03-04 in NAV Three Tier
Hello All,

One of my customer wants to add company logo on each and every navision 2013 R2 Page. I have one solution to insert company information Picture field in page. Is there any other way to achieve this functionality????????

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    What about explaining to the customer that this is a no-go in NAV?
  • Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    I suggest to convince to customer to deviate on a text managed via System Indicator :)
  • Options
    A.WalterA.Walter Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

my company has a similar requirement: to show a "marker" (icon/picture) in a card page, e.g. to inform a user that some data has to be checked. The marker should be visible depending on the result of a function in the page/table or wherever.

Mark Brummel posted "What about explaining to the customer that this is a no-go in NAV?". Well, I am a customer and I would be very interested to learn >why< this is a no-go. Today we are used to work with pictures/icons/buttons/symbols everywhere - except in a NAV page?

My NAV Solution Center has build a textbox formatted red/italic/bold in the page - but this box is editable. If the editable property is turned off the colors turn to dark gray text with light gray background. Not very useful to call attention of the user.

Is there any solution to put an eye-catcher in a page?
  • Options
    eugeseuges Member Posts: 8
    Hi.

You can use/insert in report sections an IMAGE field from PictureBox.
    Before, You can capture then a *.BPM image in the property BITMAP (but max. 32kbs) in that field.