Editable Field in Posted Purch. Inv.

navprnavpr Member Posts: 6
Hi all,

I added an editable field in the table 122. Purch. Inv. Header. I also added in form 'Posted Purchase Invoice' but how can i make editable in form.
I need this field to put in each Posted Purchase Invoice a int. 0 or 1 and than using this filter generate a report in Purchase Book.

Comments

• evandeveerdonkevandeveerdonk Member Posts: 49
    Hi Navpr,

the first thing you need to do is give the user the permission to change records in the table 122, you can only do this using a dealer licence. You apply this in the property of the form.
    But now you have to be careful since you basically gave the user rights to modify all fields. So you might end up changing the properties of all the fields to non-editable, apart from the one you want the user to be able to modify.

A alternative scenario is that you create a new list form for that table, add Modify permissions, and add a few columns.
    The advantage of the second scenario, apart from the fact that it's easier to make, is that you can assign this to a limited number of users only

Hopes this helps you
    http://www.vssolutions NAV-Outlook synchronisation re-invented.
  • apertierraapertierra Member Posts: 61
    Create a codeunit, with the development license give the codeunit permissions to modify the table and call the function in the codeunit when the field is modified.
    See codeunit 391 (Shipment Header - Edit No) as an example.