Options

Sales Budget error

nvermanverma Member Posts: 396
I am using NAV 2013 R2 and I am working on a modification for Sales Budget

Show as Line will be Customer
Show as Columns will be Item
Show Value as will be "Unit Price" (new option that I am adding to the Sales Budgets).

This newly created option will work in a similar manner as Sales Amount. When the user selects this option and he goes in the Matrix Overview form and enters a value, system will automatically create an entry in the Item Budget Entries (I added a new column in the Item Budget Entries table called Unit Price. This field will be populated with the value that the user entered in the Matrix Overview.). Everything works as expected, except one thing. After entering a value, system throws me the following error: The Dimension Code Buffer does not exist. Identification fields and values: Code = 'xxxx' (xxxx is the Customer No, to which I entered the Unit Price for). This is an internal NAV error, since I have spent hrs debugged and I am not able to find it anywhere. ](*,)

I know it has something to do with FindRec and NextRec functions. But I havent been able to figure it out. Could someone tell me how to get past this error or how to prevent the system from throwing me this error.