Combine Shipment in a single invoice

cbasiliscbasilis Member Posts: 18
Hi, we have an issue with this process. The company have sales ítem to different hotels, and the end of each month I have to créate a single Invoice with all the shipment. The problem is when I try to select the shipment lines don´t show any lines. Each hotel are created as a customer, so on the sales orden in the sell to customer No. we introduce the hotel customer No. and in the invoice to customer No. indicate the code of the head quarter. But when create the sales invoice for the HQ, the user select the option Get Shipment Line. But the page don´t show the shipment lines.

How can I get those shipment lines to create the Invoice.
Regards,

Comments

• PerJuhlPerJuhl Member Posts: 55
    Hi

The setup you are using will not work. Shipment must use same customer number as the invoices.

Two possible options are:

- Each hotel as a Customer with "HQ Customer No." as "Bill-to Customer No.", create one sales invoices for each hotel and get shipments (all invoices will go to HQ and post on HQ).

or

- HQ as Customer with hotels as "Ship To Address" on HQ Customer.

BR Per
  • cbasiliscbasilis Member Posts: 18
    Hi Per thank you for the answer. I did the option no. 1. All the hotel are created as a customer and on the bill a customer No. have the HQ HOTEL CUSTOMER. On the sales order we indicate on the sell customer No, the hotel customer No. and on the Invoicing tab on the Bill to customer no. it present the HQ HOTEL No. We generate the shipment from the SO. But when I create the Sales Invoice to the HQ HOTEL, when I want to insert the shipment lines using the option Get shipment Line option, is not showing any shipment line. That's the issue, is not bringing the shipment line from the Hotel Customer.

Regards,
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    1. If you click Get Shipment Lines and the shipment window comes up, go look at the table filters. You should see it filters on Bill-To Customer No., quantity shipped not invoice and currency. So far OK?

2. Now look at the posted shipments. Are these data correct? It has the HQ as bill-to, it is not invoiced yet and currency is OK?

3. Assuming Bill-to is your main problem, can you really test it that you set up a correct bill-to on the customer card and then you get an incorrect bill-to in the shipment?
  • PerJuhlPerJuhl Member Posts: 55
    How is your filter on get shipment lines ?

BR Per