Navision 4.0 SP3 Build 26565 Client

nirvana58nirvana58 Member Posts: 3
Does anybody by any chance have the download for this build or a link to the download? I have been searching for this for awhile. I have access to PartnerSource and Customer Source but cannot find this build. Thanks

Comments

• bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Microsoft has not supported this version for several years. You will not find it on their official support sites.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • nirvana58nirvana58 Member Posts: 3
    I figured that. I was really hoping that someone might have had the build saved off somewhere. If I have too I will try to update to Navision 5.0 sp1 update 2. From what I read that version is compatible with Windows 7. The reason I am upgrading is that we are bringing all of our accountants computers to Windows 7 so we need to be able to connect to Navision with that OS. We are currently running Sql Server 2005 with a 4.0 database. I do have a Sql 2012 server that I copied over the database as a test and was able to upgrade/connect with Navision 4.0 Sp3 build 25143. I also have the build 23305 at my disposal. However, I heard that both those build have some major issues so I am trying to plan the best course of action. Thanks