Sales Line No. drop down not opening

CongoEdinCongoEdin Member Posts: 5
Hello all, i hope you will have some ideas how i can overcome my problem.

Suddenly, i noticed drop-down on No. field of Sales line is not opening. Table relation wasnt changed, i only added some code on No. OnLookup trigger (opening Item List when Type is Item), but i tried with that part of code commented and i still have the same issue.
Properties of fields are same like Sales Line table fields on other base,where lookup works properly.
Lookup cant be opened when i run table from development, so i guess there must be some problem on table, not on related pages (SQ subform,SO subform,...).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Comments

• mschneidermschneider Member Posts: 14
    CongoEdin wrote:
    ..., i only added some code on No. OnLookup trigger (opening Item List when Type is Item), but i tried with that part of code commented and i still have the same issue.
    Exactly that is the Problem. As Long as there is code in this Trigger (even an empty line) the drop down will not work.
  • CongoEdinCongoEdin Member Posts: 5
    mschneider wrote:
    CongoEdin wrote:
    ..., i only added some code on No. OnLookup trigger (opening Item List when Type is Item), but i tried with that part of code commented and i still have the same issue.
    Exactly that is the Problem. As Long as there is code in this Trigger (even an empty line) the drop down will not work.

Thank you very much, this solved the problem. But, I still need to open Item List when Type is Item and for other Type option to lookup (drop down) to work normally.
    Is there any workaround?
  • mschneidermschneider Member Posts: 14
    CongoEdin wrote:
    ...Is there any workaround?
    I don't think this will work. You can try to use the drilldown function instead!?