Options

Cannot find Table 37

dulamandulaman Member Posts: 73
Hello together,

I have the weirdest of errors on my screen right now.
On NAV2015 Development Environment, I click on table 37 (Sales Line), I try to Run it (click on "Run" button) and I get this error:

"Cannot find Table 37"

:shock: :shock: :shock:

This is the only table with this problem. No other table, system or customized, produces this error.
I can open it in design mode, make changes, they are accepted, but still cannot run it.
I can even create a Page based on table 37... and it'll run without any problem.
I tried to delete the table (version NAVW17.10.00.35800) and replace it with the original one and even with a more advanced version... all in vain. Same error.

The database itself comes from a NAV2013R2 version, I installed a NAV2015 client on other server, then imported the old database into the new client. Everything following scrupulously the rules (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar ... 80%29.aspx) and without any error... until now.

This is a Development database, so it's somehow important to have access to the table by running it.

Any idea what can be this all about?
-- dulaman
"I don't want to believe. I want to know." (Carl Sagan)

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Have you tried to run the Schema Synchronization?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    Hi kine,

Thanks for your answer.
    I actually used the Sync-NAVTenant cmdlet ... but it does nothing. Literally: nothing. Not even a final "OK".
    -- dulaman
  • Options
    joydeep161joydeep161 Member Posts: 3
    Hello @dulaman have you found any solution for this. If you have then please suggest. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Hallo @joydeep61, unfortunately I didn't find a good solution. I completely removed the database and created a new copy; the second time everything worked fine.
    -- dulaman
  • Options
    joydeep161joydeep161 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks, I will try to find some solution. I will share if I could able to find any.