automate Import 1000 sales credit memo in navision 2009 r2

Naaz_navNaaz_nav Member Posts: 34
Hi,
One of my client wants to automate the sales credit memo imported in navision. They have this csv file which will be imported.
I searched this forum,& i got two options
1.Data migration tool-I ma not aware as how to run this & how to import this.Will this approach be ok??
2.Creation of dataport-I craeted a buffer table with some fields as sales line & imported the csv file contets in the table & need to validate the fields & then created a sales credit memo header & sales credit line.
As of now i m just trying to create a single credit memo.& it gets created successfully.bUt i have some questions.
Is this approach is right?What columns i will need in the csv file how i would come to know wat lines belong to what header.
also,i searched the forum & they said that we can call callfieldvalidate.But it should be in some order.Can Someone guide me as how do i go abt validation.Lets assume the field is not validated Then the import will stop.How can i catch the error log.This will eat up my two tables.1st buffer table & second for error log.Kindly guide me as how i can automate import of sales credut memo in navision 2009 r2.
Kinldy help