Change Body Text of internal e-mail invitation

mfhmfh Member Posts: 27
Hi all,

When creating a Task of type 'Meeting' it is possible to add a colleague (Salesperson) and send him/her an invitation message by mail (this feature is NOT using any Interaction Template!).
This message doesn't show the scheduled time, though. I would like to add this information to the template. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate the source in NAV. I assumed it to be present in CU397 Mail, but that's not the case (I think).
Could it be that this is handeled outside NAV? There's a variable BSTRConverterBody which points to an automation 'Navision Attain Hash 1.0'.BSTRConverter.

Appreciate any help!
Michiel
Regards,
Michiel

Comments

• ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    You can define your colleague as an attendee and can create attachment and send invitations on the Attendee Scheduling card.
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • mfhmfh Member Posts: 27
    Hi Ufuk,

Sorry, but that is something I'm aware of, and not my question...

Regards,
    Michiel
    Regards,
    Michiel
  • ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    Hi Michiel,

I might be misunderstood you. If you want to send e-mail seperately then you can use Mail (or SMTP mail) codeunit to send e-mail and if you want to do add an attachment then you can use WordManagement (by adding meeting time values).
    If I understood you correctly, the best method for this requirement is using standard Send Invitations functions with only modifying WordManagement to bring the meeting time.
    Is that what you want?
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • poppinspoppins Member Posts: 647
    Have almost the same problem : need to access the template parameters for approval document mail but can't locate them :(
  • Dodda11Dodda11 Member Posts: 5
    Hello Michiel,

I think that I have he same problem.
    I want to modify the mail template body, but I can't locate where template parameters for approval document mail are declared.

Did you find the solution?

Thank you
  • mfhmfh Member Posts: 27
    Dodda11 wrote:
    Hello Michiel,

I think that I have he same problem.
    I want to modify the mail template body, but I can't locate where template parameters for approval document mail are declared.

Did you find the solution?

Thank you

Hi,

That's a long time ago...I didn't investigate this further then. But I think you are referring to Document approval, whereas I was talking about NAV CRM.
    Perhaps best to create a new thread for this one.

Regards,
    Michiel
    Regards,
    Michiel