Options

Item Reclass Journal - Posting Error

kahlaifkahlaif Member Posts: 2
Hi,

Can anyone help me with this error while posting Item Reclass Journal?

"A fixed application was not unapplied and this prevented the reapplication. Use the Application Worksheet to remove the applications".

Many item lines were entered on this Item Reclass Journal, how can I tell which item is triggering the mentioned error in order to perform unapply?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    The error is not clear enough and you can ask your partner to add the itemno, entry no.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    Mike_HWGMike_HWG Member Posts: 104
    I know this is a really old topic, but I haven't seen an answer and I recently had to find the solution.

My suggestion would be to look through the Apples-to Entry field to see if more than one record is referencing the same ledger entry. Sum the quantities of those entries and compare to the ledger entry, I'm guessing the ledger has less quantity.

When you are building your lines, it is possible to use the Applies-to Entry field to assign multiple lines to the same ledger entry. During the posting routine, the system attempts to make the application and runs out of quantity.
    The error is not clear enough and you can ask your partner to add the itemno, entry no.

Agreed, but this is the base NAV error message. Making the message meaningful is a change order :P
    Michael Hollinger
    Systems Analyst
    NAV 2009 R2 (6.00.34463)
  • Options
    manthonylugomanthonylugo Member Posts: 46
    Hi Kahlaif,

Have you solved the error?

If do, may we ask what's your solution with the error?

Thanks in advance!