Options

Font in the C/AL editor

DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
On of my customers has a Dell computer, and when he runs the C/AL editor, he has a different font than I do, and I've noticed this on other Dell computers too. Does anyone here know how to change that setting?

Comments

• Options
    Tim81Tim81 Member Posts: 68
    I think it has nothing to do with the DELLs. One possibility is that the font has been changed for windows in general. A second possibility is: if you are using a very high resolution you can change the DPI setting to have a bigger font-size. After this the font looks different although it isn't changed in the windows style.
  • Options
    When I change the DPI setting to 120 I get the font I was talking about, but that also makes icons huge. I'd like to know how to make the font appear that way but leave the icons the same size. I tried changing the font size in the appearance tab, but that doesn't do it.
  • Options
    Alright I've found how to do this. I did find the DPI setting when you click the advanced button on the display properties window. Then on the appearances tab, I changed he size of the active title bar and the menu items, which for some weird reason also took care of the huge icons.

It's not a big change, but it looks a little different. I do like the way the code font is displayed.