Options

Cost Amount(Actual) in the Item Tracking Summary Window

navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
Dear all,

How to show the Cost Amount(Actual) against the Items in the Item Tracking Summary Window.
I do not want to add any field in the Entry Summary table.

Suggestions and comments are most welcome . :wink:
Now or Never

Comments

• Options
    Suppose I have purchased a Item (I0001) with the Cost (Direct Unit Cost Excl. VAT) Rs.1000/- and assign the Item Tracking No. SN123
    This post created a item ledger entry with Cost Amount(Actual) = 1000/- and Serial No. = SN123

Now, I want to see the Cost Amount value from the ledger table into the Item Tracking Summary window when I want to sell this Item.

kindly reply. :-k
    Now or Never
  • Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    Item Tracking Summary table is either a localization or modification or a vertical solution. What is the table ID for this table?
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    ara3n wrote:
    Item Tracking Summary table is either a localization or modification or a vertical solution. What is the table ID for this table?

Thanks for your reply,
    The required info given below....

Table Name : Entry Summary (ID 338)
    Form Name : Item Tracking Summary (ID 6500)
    Now or Never
  • Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    That table in US is called entry summary. What country and version are you on?
    are you serialized or lot tracked your items?
    Basically in either case. On the form add a text box and source expression add a function (return unit cost) * Quantity.

The function will return a decimal.

The function will filter on Item ledger entry, by serial no, lot no, open,item no.,location code.

Once the first line is found. calcfields the cost amount actual. Divide by quantity to get unit cost.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply.
    ara3n wrote:
    That table in US is called entry summary. What country and version are you on?
    That table in India is called Entry Summary. I’m using NAVIN 5.0 SP1 HF2.
    ara3n wrote:
    are you serialized or lot tracked your items?
    I’m using Serial No to track Items.
    ara3n wrote:
    Basically in either case. On the form add a text box and source expression add a function (return unit cost) * Quantity.
    The function will return a decimal.
    The function will filter on Item ledger entry, by serial no, lot no, open, item no., location code.
    Once the first line is found. calcfields the cost amount actual. Divide by quantity to get unit cost.
    There is no Item no in the Entry Summary table. The same Serial no can be found in the ILE table for the two or more different Items.
    Now or Never