Options

Payment Report.

samblue600samblue600 Member Posts: 84
Hi,

My client want a report where by he wants to see total payment given to each vendor in a month in single report , Is there any default report or can that be done in accounting schedule.

eg:

Cust Payment
Cust A 10000
Cust B 5000
Cust c 7000

Total Payment 22000

Similary for vendor also.

If any one could help it would be of great help.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    philippegirodphilippegirod Member Posts: 191
    I don't know if a report already exists, but if you build the report, a field in the Vendor table gives the sum of payments .

Payment field displays the total amount that has been paid to this vendor. If you invoice a vendor in more than one currency, you should use Payments (LCY) field.
    My candle burns by both ends, it will not last the night,
    But oh my foes and oh my friends, it gives a lovely light
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    How about Report 10103 Vendor Account Detail

Set Date Filter For the Month You Want
    Under the Vendor Ledger Entry Tab set Document Type = Payment
  • Options
    jgudmundssonjgudmundsson Member Posts: 13
    You can not achieve this using account schedules or analysis views, unless you create a separate dimension value for each vendor. (You might want to do this with code, but it will bloat the dimension value table.)

The simplest way to do this on a form level is to design the vendor list / customer list forms to show Payments (LCY) field, and use the datefilter in field filters to limit for a particular month. Then you can export to excel using copy paste or the stylesheet buttons, and sort there if you are interested in who you are paying or collecting from the most.
    iNECTA LLC (a Dynamics NAV Implementation Partner)
    http://www.inecta.com