Reprocessing Production Order-Manufacturing

milindmilind Member Posts: 130
Is it possible to reprocess a production order in NAV4.0 -sp3? How we can manage reprocessing in Navision

Comments

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    milind wrote:
    Is it possible to reprocess a production order in NAV4.0 -sp3? How we can manage reprocessing in Navision

What do you mean by "reprocess"? Are you trying to reverse the output and consumption?
  • milindmilind Member Posts: 130
    Reprocessing is that where, if after a particular process during quality inspection.some quantity was rejected .Then that quantity again processed with some changes in the process e.g varying the temprature ,or adding certain chemicals
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    It is not clean but you can amend the route of the order and add manually to the consumption to reflect the reprocess elements.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Nand_85Nand_85 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I am doing production reprocess adding items in components but is there any provision to it will not count/add as production.

Because in production report it has been shown which i have already produced .
  • MallyMally Member Posts: 128
    Dear Concern,

Instead of using reject use rework functionality of B2B Quality module. \:D/
  • osimrenosimren Member Posts: 29
    milind wrote:
    Reprocessing is that where, if after a particular process during quality inspection.some quantity was rejected .Then that quantity again processed with some changes in the process e.g varying the temprature ,or adding certain chemicals

As long as the production order is not finished you can always post additional consumption and output throughout all the operations (also negative consumption and output if that is required).
    It is quite common to have a QC inspection being the last operation in the routing, this way it is the QC results that determines the quantity of the finished product that goes into inventory and if some or all units needs to be reworked you just post additional consumption and output on those prior operations and then finish the order once all is approved.
  • Nand_85Nand_85 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I am doing production reprocess adding items in components but is there any provision to it will not count/add as production.

Because in production report it has been shown which i have already produced .