Options

You cannot enter '32:0,,18' in RecordID

WinfriedBarzWinfriedBarz Member Posts: 38
In Item Tracking LInes I I klick on the Button (...) in Lot No. and I recieve this error. The error comes from CodeUnit 6500, Function ValidBinCode. I think the problem is caused from some entries in the table Reservation Entry.

Can anybody help me?

Winfried Barz
Best Regards
Winfried Barz

Comments

• Options
    MbadMbad Member Posts: 344
    Think there is a thread with no answers somewhere. Run it with the debugger on to show us more info.
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    It is interesting, because '32' is table no (Item ledger entry) and rest is PK, but PK in table 32 has just one Field, not three like in your error. It seems like the RecordID is incorrectly created. But this is just suggestion...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    navisi0nenavisi0ne Member Posts: 36
    In Item Tracking LInes I I klick on the Button (...) in Lot No. and I recieve this error. The error comes from CodeUnit 6500, Function ValidBinCode. I think the problem is caused from some entries in the table Reservation Entry.

Can anybody help me?

Winfried Barz

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15815
  • Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    Hello NavisionOne, The fix is this

//S001 start
    //EVALUATE(RecordID,GetRecordID(ReservEntry));
    IF NOT EVALUATE(RecordID,GetRecordID(ReservEntry)) THEN
    EXIT(FALSE);
    //S001 End

Had this issue at another client but related to serial No. and I believe MS response was to exit false for Item ledger.

The fix above was for another client with same issue in binvalid function in CU 6500 and the fix above resolved it.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    navisi0nenavisi0ne Member Posts: 36
    ara3n wrote:

//S001 start
    EXIT(FALSE);
    //S001 End

Had this issue at another client but related to serial No. and I believe MS response was to exit false for Item ledger.
    the fix in KB is to exit TRUE :-k
  • Options
    kamel.hedikamel.hedi Member Posts: 61
    ara3n wrote:

//S001 start
    EXIT(FALSE);
    //S001 End

The fix above was for another client with same issue in binvalid function in CU 6500 and the fix above resolved it.

in what version this fix is ? I don't have a function ValidBinCode in CU 6500. I m using 4.01.
    HKAMEL