These objects can be used to extract TableRelations data from txt file with
definition of all tables in the database.
How to use:
1) Import the objects into your DB
2) Run the form 66000
3) Set the parameters
4) Click the button
5) If you selected to fill the table, you can run the form 66001 and browse the relations there. You will see
all refered and all referring fields for the selected field.
Version 2.0 changes:
1) "One line field definition" bug removed (patch from SigGunn)
2) New field "Relation Type" added
3) CalcFormula= definition is now parsed too - now the relations includes all relations made through FlowFields and TableRelation
Use this Macros to import NF-Textfiles into ER-Studio or to export from ER-studio to NF-Textfiles (directly or via MS-Word).
Rate this download
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.