The first session will review e-mail logging and will cover the following topics:
- Describe and explain the E-mail logging feature
- Installing and configuring the E-mail logging
- Setting up transport rules in Exchange 2010
- Troubleshooting, debugging and migration services
The second session will review Outlook Synchronization new features and will cover the following topics:
- Describe and explain the Outlook Synchronization feature
- Configure Outlook Synchronization from scratch
- Perform synchronization of contacts
- Perform synchronization of to-do's of type meeting and phone
- Working with conditions
- What should you do when an error occurs
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.