(Click screenshot to enlarge)
||DATA EXTRACTION (OCR), APPROVAL WORKFLOW & DIGITAL ARCHIVE
- all out of Dynamics NAV...
We are thrilled to announce Document Capture internationally!
Less than two years ago we launched Document Capture in Denmark - and it has been a fantastic ride since then! More than 180 licenses have been sold in Denmark through almost every Danish Dynamics NAV partner.
We strongly encourage you to spend a couple of minutes on this introduction video and visit our web site for detailed information, localized versions, product videos and prices.
AT A GLANCE
Document Capture for Dynamics NAV is an end-to-end solution for scanning, data extraction (OCR), registration and archiving of all documents within a corporation. Document Capture is tightly integrated with NAV’s Purchases & Payables module giving companies the tools it needs to efficiently handle purchase invoices and approvals.
3 KEY VALUES
1) Automated Data Entry (OCR)
Text on paper documents and PDF-files is automatically read and understood by Dynamics NAV using award winning OCR-technology.
2) Purchase Approval Workflow
End-to-end purchase approval workflow gives you full control over the approval process allowing users to approve invoices with the Dynamics NAV client or a Web browser.
3) Digital Document Archive
Storing documents digitally means that you no longer need physical archives and can retrieve your documents in seconds.
A FEW KEY FEATURES
- Local or remote document scanning (using existing network scanners).
- Automatic download and processing of PDF-files without user involvement.
- Award winning Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Technology.
- Configurable template engine to handle multiple document types.
- Intelligent templates. Set up a template for a vendor invoice once and Document Capture will recognize the invoice layout the next time it sees it.
- End-to-end purchase approval.
- Automatic matching of purchase invoices to existing purchase orders.
- Purchase approval through the Microsoft Dynamics NAV client or a Web browser.
- Easy access to your scanned documents through a digital archive, where documents are indexed and fully searchable.
EXCLUSIVELY FOR DYNAMICS NAV
Document Capture was designed exclusively for Dynamics NAV which means it is fully integrated and takes advantage of standard NAV features. Users will appreciate the familiar user interface and the ability to use Document Capture from within NAV. NAV partner will like how easy it is to customize Document Capture using the tools and skills they already have.
3 CUSTOMER PAINS
1) Endless typing
Now accounting employees can focus on more productive tasks than typing. Document Capture analyzes the document layout and reads the data from the scanned image. It uses the previously defined document templates to put the data into the correct fields in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
2) No more chasing approvers
When an invoice requires the attention of an approver, he will receive an email containing a link to Dynamics NAV or the browser based Document Capture Web portal. From here he can quickly get the details of the invoices for approval.
3) The end of chaotic archives
All documents are stored in PDF format and can easily be accessed through Microsoft Dynamics NAV or the Document Capture Web portal. From a posted invoice you can get access to the scanned document with just one click.
“The NAV architecture behind Document Capture is great and the web approval runs directly on NAV using Web Services - no replication issues or cumbersome integration.”
- Jeppe Due, Saxo Bank
“Manually matching hundreds of incoming purchase invoices to existing orders was cumbersome and very time consuming. We needed to streamline the process. With Document Capture all relevant information is recognized by the system and invoices are automatically matched to existing orders.”
- Søren Rübner, ARROW ENTERPRICE COMPUTING SOLUTIONS
“Our employees find Document Capture easy to use and it saves them from doing a lot of manual work. Implementing Document Capture has been a great investment.”
- Peter Sorensen, regionstog
(rated 5 times)
|Discuss this download in the forum (7 reactions)