SMART Launcher allows you to run different databases with correct NAV Classic / RTC client. When you have a big amount of databases with different versions it becomes a real pain to remember the version, build and path to the NAV client for each database. SMART Launcher solves this problem. All you need is set patches to your NAV clients and map database versions to the clients (you can see this settings on the screenshot). After these simple settings you can run each database from the system tray in few mouse clicks.
Database version is displayed just by pointing the mouse cursor on database or company (you can see "60220" on the screenshot).
- possibility to manage access to databases: grant / deny SQL dbo role and NAV SUPER role for user;
- possibility to add / remove SQL trigger which forbids database conversion;
For the full list of features please read Help topic in the application settings.
A lot of MBS Parners and developers usually work with a lot of databases, created by different Navision versions. ...
Rate this download
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.