This example in code is going to use a web service (an official one - from taxation and customs union - ec.europa.eu) to validate a VAT number. The web service returns a company name and address.
The download contains:
- The RTC codeunit. You'll have to provide an action on some page to be able to run it.
- A classic codeunit. this is code what it would look like in the classic environment. It also works .. but who wants to write that? :-) It's just there for your reference/comparison.
- The Proxy class. In the folder mentioned above, you'll find the dll that you'll have to deploy
The code is meant to show how to connect with it, and is not written to be used in production. So please use it at your own risk.
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.