This innovative tool presents a new straightforward way to create NAV roles. Now you can create new role that will work properly and without redundancy by just pointing to the object of interest.
No more trial-and-error testing when finding out what Tables, Forms, Reports etc. are actually accessed when user is working with some of your Form or Report, this ineffective research work is only waste of your precious time.
Now you can setup permissions assignment and define how deep will the software dig the objects code.
Release date: 17-November-2010
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Version: 4.xx, 5.xx, 2009
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Database: Native, MS SQL
1 table, 3 forms
- Processing objects: tables, forms, reports, dataports, codeunits, XMLports, pages
- Automatic creation of a role with the permissions
- Only object IDs 1-100, 50000-50009 are processing
- Cache function only for object IDs 1-100, 50000-50009 available
Version 2.00 features:
- Now you can change rules of permissions assignment.
- New Permissions Limited mode
- New detailed view (detail fields include C/All functions, object properties, fields' names and functions names influencing the permissions)
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.