This tool will help you to compare and merge objects from different databases.
Before using the tool you need to open two Navision Clients and point them to the databases you want to compare.
After having filled the path of your preferred tool to compare txt files (compare software path), and pointed to the two databases press COMPARE and the software you selected will open up with the two objects already extracted as text files.
Now you can merge one into the other save and close the program, you can now import and compile the merged file back into the Database.
Updated the tool to support 64bit OS
Added new functionality to compare two different object types/numbers...by default the same object type and number is compared but that can be changed in the relevant control...
Updated the logic to retrieve the correct session of NAV opened, this should solve the problems with the same database name on different servers...
Fixed the "Object Caption Problem", when extracting an object it was using the object caption name instead of the correct object name.
New Functionality Added:
- New Two Buttons to Import the Compared txt file only in the selected DB.
- Added support for NAV 2009 Page Object.
- Added ToolTip to every button to quickly understand what every button does.
Quick-Compare is comparison tool for Navision databases. ...
Rate this download
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.