The Style Sheet Tool for Microsoft Dynamics NAV enhances the Style Sheet feature in Microsoft Dynamics NAV by allowing you to easily and without programming knowledge create and modify style sheets in Microsoft Office Word.
The following features have been added to this version:
- Compatibility with the Role Tailored Client.
- Microsoft Word – like Date Formating
- The ability to default the value of the “Include Captions” field.
- Document properties are brought forward from the Mail Merge document to the Style Sheet document.
- Style Sheet Tool objects are now company independent (DataPerCompany = No)
- Miscellaneous code corrections.
- Backward compatible with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 SP1 (build 29125).
Note: You need to have have KB 971170 installed in order to use version 2.0 of the Style Sheet Tool with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 SP1. You can find more information about compatibility with NAV 5.0 in the 'Changes to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Style Sheet Tool Version 2.0.pdf' document, which you can download from the Downloads section.
The Style Sheet feature in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 has been enhanced with a new tool that allows you to easily and without programming knowledge create and modify style sheets in Microsoft® Office Word. ...
Rate this download
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.