When querying data from NAV/SQL tables - e.g. with "SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)" - there are basically two somewhat annoying issues:
1. The content of Option Fields is only shown by Value, not by Text
2. FlowFields are not available
This little tool converts the OptionString and CalcFormula of a NAV table-field into a [T]SQL Subquery (!) which could be used with dynamic SQL in SSRS, SSAS or any other Non-NAV application to select the data!
The current release is NOT a final version, but IMHO a good start; and you all are invited to share your ideas to improve this little thing further on. Meet you online ;c)
Please refer to the forum discussion about further details.
- Please do not vote for the same download more than once.
- Please be objective, if everyone receives 1 or 5 stars, the ratings aren't very useful.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.